With more than 750 physician partners and 85 care locations, Mercy Health aims to serve Illinois communities through a comprehensive system. They provide 125 hospital-based services, clinical services, and health insurance. With so many moving parts, it’s essential that Mercy Health’s IT environment run like a well-oiled machine.
So, in an effort to modernize the Supply Chain Contract Management toolset, Mercy Health selected ServiceNow to be the repository and workflow engine behind the current process in place.
Utilizing the contract management application in ServiceNow, Mercy Health sought to have a repository for Supply Chain contracts in ServiceNow, as well as an intake mechanism using the request and Service Catalog functionality available out of box.
- Removal of email as an intake vehicle for contract requests
- Standardization of approval workflow procedures for contracts as it relates to the category of the contract being requested
- Ability to create real time dashboards and reports of Supply Chain contract data points
- Ability to audit and report upon all contract interactions in ServiceNow
- Provide a “one stop shop” for contract management stakeholders to view the current repository of active and expired contracts including renewals, rebates, etc.
[testimonials number =”1″ class=”busting-out” title=”In Their Own Words” include_ids=”13609″]